Learn Web Development With Games
Getting started in web development can be frustrating, with a lot of languages and frameworks. Here I’m going to share some games that you can have fun with while learning.
Sorry, no games.
- CSS Dinner: It’s a fun game to learn and practice CSS selectors.
- Flexbox Froggy: is a game for learning CSS flexbox.
- Grid Garden: is a game for learning CSS grid layout.
- CSS Battle: is an online CSS Code Golfing game, where players from all around the world try to visually replicate “Targets” in the smallest possible CSS code and battle it out to get to the top of the leaderboard.
- Coding games: their goal is to let programmers keep on improving their coding skills by solving the World’s most challenging problems, learning new concepts, and getting inspired by the best developers.
Thanks for reading this article, I hope you will soon be able to start creating good websites :)
Do not forget to follow me and also clap 50 times!